Our areas of expertise
Our firm has an expertise based on both an in-depth knowledge of the law and a regular practice of the courts and tribunals as well as alternative dispute resolution procedures, which allows for comprehensive, pragmatic and efficient case management.
Our expertise is articulated around several fundamental axes which touch on business law in general and on certain specific fields namely :
- Commercial and corporate law
- Contract and distribution, agency and franchise law
- Company and corporate law
- Litigation management (legal proceedings, arbitration and mediation)
- Corporate insolvency, attachment and security law
- Tax law
- Private international law
- Intellectual property rights
- Real Estate, Leases and Construction Law
- Business criminal law
- Labour and social security law
- Constitutional and administrative law
- Energy law
- Medical and Hospital Law
- Disciplinary law and ethical issues
- Inheritance law
- Banking and Financial Law
Our clients are companies (listed companies, start-ups and SMEs) and individuals (company managers and consumers).
Our lightweight and flexible cost structure allows us to adapt to our customers’ needs and capabilities. This cost structure enables high added value personalised support, particularly for managers and corporate lawyers, thanks to the support of experienced lawyers with knowledge of the corporate world.
“We accompany entrepreneurs also in more difficult times (seizures, judicial reorganization, liquidations).”